Custom data exports
Hey Inventoro users,
We are introducing Custom data exports. A new, exciting way to leverage data from Inventoro.
Everything you can see in our app and even more can be considered as a piece of information that can be automatically exported every single day. Now we give you the solution to download these reports and even use them for your automation processes.
What data set can I use for automatic exports?
The best part is that you can export anything you want. Simply give us the criteria and we will prepare the export for you. There are many reasons why you would need to prepare an export report, but we have highlighted a few to spark your inspiration.
- See a historical report of sales for each SKU in sales as well as quantity.
- See your inventory forecast in quantity as well as stock value and understand if you will ever face inventory space struggles in the near future.
- See what has been your excess inventory over time and really understand what is standing in the way of your business.
- See your maximum inventory value in quantity as well as value over time.
- See how your forecast accuracy changes over time.
- Identify SKUs with sporadic demand across your entire portfolio
And we could go on and on. The possibilities are endless. The best part is that all these exports can be done on the level of SKUs, products, sales categories, suppliers, or warehouses. It is only up to you.
Is this service paid?
Yes, it is. It will cost you 25 USD/month for which you will get up to 3 reports generated on a daily basis. We can send you these reports in a CSV file, or directly via an API. Any other report above the limit of three will cost 15 USD/month.
How do I order this?
Right now, this is a request-only service. If you are interested in advanced reporting, simply send us an email to email@example.com explaining what exactly you need. We will set it up in the back end and you’ll be set to go.